My Tumblr: caitlinsfavoritesophomore.tumb…|
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies. (x)
You love jeans.(x)
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.(x)
You've played with/against boys on a team.(x)
Shopping is torture. (/)
Sad movies suck. (/)
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.(x)
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.(x)
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.(x)
You watch sports on TV.
You love video games.(x)
Guitar Hero/Rock Band rule!(x)
Gory movies are cool. (/)
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games. (/)
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.(x)
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors. (x)
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.(/)
Sports are fun.(/)
Talk with food in your mouth.(x)
Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
Video games are boring.
Rock Band/Guitar Hero are a waste of time.
You like hanging out at the mall. (x)
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry. (/)
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should. (x)
You care about what you look like. (/)
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies. (x)
Used to play with dolls as little kid. (x)
Like putting make-up on someone else for the heck of it.
Like being the star of every thing
Repost this if you believe homophobia is wrong
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn’t have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage